Monday, November 4, 2013

Questions, Questions

I know a lot of information about food allergies, enough to write a book, but I still have questions. Here are some of them.

1. When are scientists going to find a cure to all food allergies?
2. Why did I have to end end up with food allergies?
3. How many foods can you be allergic to?
4. How long does it take to outgrow a food allergy?
5. Who currently has the most food allergies?

...I could go on forever. But one of your questions may be:

WHAT goes on inside of the body when you have an allergic reaction??!!

You can watch an animated (not real) video to see! Go to the side bar "Food Allergy Links" on my blog and click on FAAN: The Food Allergy Website. Then, click on the "Food Allergy Basics" on the left at the top, and scroll down a little. Then you'll see: Check out our animation. You can watch it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment