Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Need Your Advice!

Okay, sorry about last week. I didn't post, and this week is kind of a weird post. It isn't something that's about food allergies, but it will be a big help in the future for my posts.

I would like your advice on what I should post about! Say you want to know about something that I haven't posted about. If you want to learn more about that topic, you can either leave it in the comment section below, or you can e-mail me (if you know my e-mail address). It would be more convenient if you told me your idea(s) through the computer because if you tell me in person, I will probably forget to write about it.

I can't wait to hear all of your great ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know if there is any new research out there leading to a cure for dairy allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate
    How about dealing with how you stay healthy as you do your running and races
    Love you
    Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Dick

    ReplyDelete